Frequently Asked Questions
We have constructed this page to help answer some of our frequently asked questions. If there are questions that we have not addressed on this page please feel free to send us and email at email@example.com and we will answer it as soon as possible.
1. Do you offer a warranty for your products? All of our products are guaranteed for 1 year to be free from defects due to material or workmanship. We strive to provide our customers with the best possible product so if you are not happy with your attitubes please contact us and we will try to make things right.
2. Where are attitubes made? All attitubes are made in the United States at our Manufacturing & Design center located in Lancaster, California
3. How are attitubes manufactured? All attitubes models are 3D printed. This technology allows us to incorporate design features that would not be possible with conventional injection molding. This method of manufacture produces a surface finish that has a slight texture which provides a unique feel and grip. You may also notice that there are seams and other surface indentations in your attitube, These features are a result of the 3D printer inititating placement of a new layer of material. This is a normal part of the 3D printing process.
4. What material are attitubes manufactured from? All attitubes are made from ABS polymers. This durable material is the same material that LEGO's are made from. It is very heat and chemical resistant and can even be washed in your dishwasher.
5. Do attitubes work with other brands of cosmetics? While attitubes are designed specifically for the Senegence product line (Currently Lipsense & Shadowsense products) They will work with other similarly sized products. If you choose to use attitubes for other brands please try at your own risk as we cannot guarantee fit or function with other products. We will be expanding our collection to include other brands of cosmetics. Follow us on Facebook.com/attitubes to be notified when new products become available.